Have you or someone you know been the victim of a hate crime?
Have you been threatened, hit, raped or had your property damaged or stolen because you are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex (LGBTI)? Then you have been a victim of a hate crime.
OUT manages the Love Not Hate campaign which, together with six other civil society groups, aims to combat the scourge of LGBTI hate crimes in South Africa. We can help in the following ways:
Love Not Hate partners
You may also contact one of the Love Not Hate partners directly:
- Access Chapter 2 (Pretoria): www.facebook.com/AccessChapter2
- Durban Lesbian and Gay Community and Health Centre (Durban): www.gaycentre.org.za
- Gay and Lesbian Memory in Action (GALA) (Johannesburg): www.gala.co.za
- Gay and Lesbian Network (Pietermaritzburg): www.gaylesbian.org.za
- OUT LGBTI Well-being (Pretoria): www.out.org.za
- Social, Health and Empowerment Feminist Collective of Transgender Women of Africa (SHE) (Eastern Cape): www.transfeminists.org
- Triangle Project (Western Cape): www.triangle.org.za