The clinic is managed by registered nurses. It is conveniently located within a five minute walk from the Hatfield Gautrain Station in Pretoria.
We offer services that are professional, free, safe, confidential, non-judgemental and inclusive. These include the following:
- HIV Counselling and Testing (HCT)
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screenings and treatment
- Tuberculosis (TB) screenings
- Provision of Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Anti-Retroviral Treatment (ART)
- HIV management (CD4 and viral load)
- Pap smear
- Basic wound care and clean needles and syringes
- General medical, sexual health and safer sex consultations
- Individual and couples counselling
- Condoms and lubrication
These services are based on an appointment system and are provided Monday to Friday between 08h00 and 16h00. Please contact Gérard Damstra on 012 430 2081 to make an appointment.